1. What is your Favorite Movie?
2. Do you have a favorite workout or pre-race tune to get you pumped up?
Listening to music and sitting only so I can focus on the race that im getting ready for
3. What Running Shoe do you wear?
Asics Gel nimbus 12
4. What is your favorite workout of all time?
5. What is your Favorite Pre Race food?
Mojo bars, or anything that is filling but not to heavy
6. What is you all-time favorite food?
Any kind of pasta… I love pasta
7. What is your favorite event?
The 3200 with the 5k in close 2nd
8. What do you do for fun?
Watch movies, hang with friends, and play sports for fun
9. Who or what inspires you to keep running?
The fact that I want to be the best and my friends and family
10. How do you stay motivated?
I look at my goals that i have so I am running for a purpose
11. What is your greatest running related accomplishment?
My 15:48 5k that I ran in cross country
12. What is your opinion on the importance of recovery days?
So you are able to compete at the top level without letting your body tire
13. What is your best memory?
Starting to run my sophomore year for the first time and getting a medal in my first race
14. How has your training changed through the years?
I have started to put miles on instead of just doing the minimum
20-25 to now I run in the mid 50’s a week
16. What do you think is the most important aspect of training?
To better prepare yourself when the state championship come around
17. What is an example of a workout you would do before a major race?
A good easy 30min run and do some striders to keep the legs fresh
18. What is your typical day like?s
I average about 8 miles a day and so abs
19. What is next in line for you, where are you headed?
Im going to be running in college but I haven’t decided yet
20. Do you have any words of wisdom for up and coming runners?
If you want to be great, not just good, you have to be in 100% don’t think that natural talent will make you better, you have to work harder than everyone else if you want to be great